We are happy to send you a complimentary ring sizer so that you can easily measure your ring size at home. Ring sizer will typically arrive within five to seven business days. Delivery time may take longer during holidays. Please contact us with your full name and delivery address to request a free ring sizer.
Ring Size Tips
- Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger — make sure you measure the right finger on the correct hand.
- Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter. If you plan to measure one of your partner's rings, try to measure one with a similar width as the ring you want to purchase.
- Make sure the finger is at normal body temperature — fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold.
- Your fingers tend to change size throughout the day — the best time to measure your finger is the end of the day.
- If your knuckle is bigger, take 2 measurements and choose a size in between — ring needs to fit over knuckle but not be too loose or it will shift around.
- When you don’t know your partner’s ring size, selecting one of the standard ring sizes is your best choice. The average ring size for women is 6 to 6.5, and the average ring size for men is 9 to 10.
Ring size conversion chart
All our rings are specified in standard US sizes. View the conversion chart to see how US sizes map to finger circumference, as well as how US sizes convert to Canada, Australia, UK and other countries.